Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Results 191 to 193 of 193

Thread: Random: How are you right now?

  1. #191
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, yeah, one of the best christmas in my life was this year when it actually snowed on christmas. I wish it would snow more; in New York it snows a lot, and my place is at the same latitude, but because of the Castilean plateau and the mountains dividing it in two, it won't snow in my city, while if you go just 40 Km north, it will snow a lot.

  2. #192
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: wow, that is my perception of a dream christmas. it rarely snows here in this dreary country. last year it did snow twice (which is a lot for us!) but they were in bloody april, by which time all festive cheers had vanished. but meh, we got 2 snow days from college at least ^_^ i swear that unpredictable snow days are the best days of the year. So fun, unpredictable, yet so enjoyable!

  3. #193
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe, yeah, I'm having that Xmas feeling as well, but it won't snow here as well, I hope soon something will happen. I' tired of school now, I can't stand these two days, I wanna be free already. =/ I'm gonna go fetch some more presents for ppl on friday, then on Tuesday we go to Budapest, and look around huge stores, amazing what decorations they can dream up. Still, I need some more privacy here at home, so I feel bad about that, I need more free time alone! During Xmas, I'll ahve a lot of ppl around me, and I never liked that, but family is family, so I'll enjoy it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •